Robert Rudelic, an acclaimed Instructor formerly with the National Holistic Institute is a performance-therapist and medical researcher whose experience encompasses over twenty years of clinical practice, conducting seminars and workshops and personal success coaching. Robert has created dramatic results for many people and his work has been the subject of articles published in the field of health and fitness.
He is a certified Medical Exercise Specialist and Neuro-Muscular Therapist with a Bachelor of Science degree in Physical Education and Health. Robert’s client list includes professional athletes – (Oakland Raiders, Carolina Panthers, New England Patriots, New York Mets, Denver Broncos) numerous Olympic athletes, movie stars, musicians, stage performers, world-renowned medical doctors, political leaders, and business professionals. Most recently Robert has been working with returning soldiers suffering from PTSD.
Robert is the author of the book “Anything Is Possible: The Art And Science Of Tapping Into Your Power” – How to Get Out of Your Own Way and Let Yourself Through with PowerTapping! His work has touched thousands of individuals from all walks of life who are committed to living the lives they deserve to live and he has been the featured guest and spokesperson on many television and radio programs. Robert’s media appearances drives up ratings and is frequently featured in “The Best of …” programming.
Clinical Practice – Ask me what I can do for –
- New injuries
- Myofascial/nerve pain
- Chronic pain/old injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Muscle damage
- Low Back / Neck / Shoulder Pain
- Disc and Joint Damage
- Sleep Problems
- Stress Related Tension and Fatigue
- Performance Anxiety
“Just getting out of pain is not enough. The reestablishment of strength, flexibility, and proper biomechanics is essential for good health.”
-- Robert Rudelic
FSM (Frequency Specific Microcurrent) is a painless and safe therapeutic modality that has been used for over 15 years. Frequency Specific Microcurrent is current in millionths of an amp - the same vibrational frequency as the tissue in the body. By comparison a TENS unit and micro-stim electro-therapy produce milliamps 1000 times greater and unable to be tissue specific.
FSM Clinical Studies Demonstrate Usefulness In
- Fibromyalgia and Myofascial Pain
- Eliminating Pain in Muscles and Joints
- Auto, Work and Sports Injuries
- Reducing Chronic and Acute Inflammation
- Frozen Shoulder and Rotator Cuff Injury
- Nerve Root Irritation
- Tendon and Ligament Repair
“I've been taught that healing takes time and requires patients. In my 20 years in medicine I have never experienced any treatment or therapy that provides relief and results as quickly as Frequency Specific Microcurrent. I've been amazed.”
- Robert Lerman, MD,PhD
Questions & Answers
How does FSM work? Your body uses the Microcurrent energy to increase its own energy production. Microcurrent increases the production of ATP, your own chemical energy, by up to 500%. It also increases protein synthesis and waste product removal.
Why can't I feel it? The current is so low it doesn't stimulate sensory nerves.
Why do you use black graphite gloves? The graphite gloves conduct the current from the machine to your body. The gloves allow me to feel your muscles and put the current exactly where it is needed.
Why do you change frequencies on the machine? It has been observed that specific frequencies seem to target specific conditions in the tissues. In many cases the tissues will suddenly soften and become less painful when the correct combination of frequencies are chosen. This softening and the pain relief that comes with it seems to be long lasting and in some cases permanent.
How do the frequencies work? The frequencies appear to work on the principle of biologic resonance. A singer can shatter a glass when the note resonates with the crystal structure of the glass. Microcurrent frequencies seem to be able to resonate with biologic tissue and change the structure of the tissue when the frequency is correct. Once the tissue is changed and stable it seems to be able to stay in the new configuration.
What are the benefits of FSM therapy? Microcurrent treatment is painless, increases speed of recovery, often promotes healing in conditions that have not responded to other treatment. The effects are long lasting and the healing of tissue is more complete.
What are the side effects? Microcurrent changes muscle tissue, softens scar tissue, and increases circulation with the effect of removing long stored waste products and increasing cellular metabolism so quickly that there is often a detoxification reaction after treatment. Some people have a similar reaction after a massage but the reaction after Microcurrent is stronger because so much is accomplished in such a short period of time. The side effects can include nausea, fatigue, drowsiness, a temporary increase in pain, and a flu-like feeling. The side effects usually start during or about 90 minutes after treatment, and may last from 4 to 24 hours. There have been no lasting adverse reactions reported. FSM has a history of being very safe.
What can I do about the side effects? I may recommend some supplements to help your liver detoxification pathways deal faster with the by-products from the tissues. You should also drink at least two quarts of water in the two hours following treatment. If you feel the side effects return, drink more water, take additional supplements and it should pass in about 20 minutes.
Do the benefits last? Every person responds individually but the changes to the tissues seem to be long lasting. About 60 to 80% of the changes created in one treatment last until the next treatment, about four to seven days. Your muscles are used to responding the way they are and may return to the old configuration if not treated again, although some people have had permanent changes in one treatment.
Other Therapeutic Specialties –
- PowerTapping® - also known as AcuTapping is a group of powerful processes that can help just about anyone to achieve genuine freedom from the emotions that have created problems in their lives. These techniques have been described by some as one of the most important breakthroughs in the area of psychology in this century and have been used successfully with thousands of people with a broad range of difficulties and is becoming known to many amazed users as a modern miracle. It can dramatically relieve emotional disturbances along with many physical symptoms. It often works in minutes, its results are usually long lasting, and side effects are almost always positive. PowerTapping® takes AcuTapping a step further by putting back in a positive once the negative is removed. AcuTapping techniques are versatile and are being used confidently by hundreds of therapists on thousands of clients with successes on even the most difficult problems, by relieving imbalances in their clients' energy systems. Robert uses this technique personally and with clients with consistent success. PowerTapping ® is the subject of his recent book.
- Neuro-Muscular Therapy – A process of using cross-fiber or static pressure on origins, insertions and the belly of the muscles involved. This technique is often used to work with such problems as T.M.J., chronic low back pain, whiplash, thoracic outlet syndrome or any chronic pain. N.M.T. usually takes pain away permanently.
- Medical Exercise – The art of custom designing safe and effective exercise programs for the physically challenged due to injury or disease, that fit the specific needs of the individual. Benefits are: improved joint stability, improved functional flexibility and endurance, diminishes cardiac risk factor, reduces the possibility of re-injury and improves overall functional capacity, texture, motion, and function of the soft tissue and release any entrapped nerves or blood vessels. This is accomplished through the removal of adhesions or fibrosis in the soft tissues via the application of specific protocols. Adhesions can occur as a result of acute injury, repetitive motion, and constant pressure or tension. These techniques can eliminate the pain and dysfunction associated with these adhesions.
- Somatic Movement Re-Education – A concept of re-establishing the conscious muscle control between the mind and the body. Using gentle and fluid motions, control of the body is regained from the inside out. When these simple movements are learned, it will allow for continuous pain free movement.
- Active Isolated Stretching – a method of stretching that works with the nervous system to increase range of motion, restore elasticity in soft tissue to help prevent injury, and by repeating a two second hold, the muscles are being flushed of toxins that cause muscle soreness after exercise. A.I.S. increases circulation, reestablishes proper biomechanics, restores good posture, and is a program used by athletes to maintain optimum fitness for life.
- Deep Muscle / Connective Tissue – as the name implies, releases the chronic patterns of tension in the body through slow, deep strokes and pressure on concentrated areas, either following or going across the grain of the muscles, tendons of fascia. Can be used for specific work or a full body relaxation.
- Sports Massage – focuses on the muscles relevant to the particular athletic activity and usually is more vigorous. Besides helping prevent injury, it can improve athletes' performance and endurance. Post event massage relieves pain, prevents stiffness, flushes lactic acid, and returns the muscles back to normal quicker. Sports massage is also used for injury rehabilitation.
- Reflexology – is a technique utilizing finger pressure massage to stimulate points on the hands and feet that correspond, or “reflex” to all areas of the body. This form of therapy is like receiving a full body massage both internally and externally.
- Joint Specific Mobilization – A manual technique born from osteopathy that utilizes light, specific, directional pressure into any joint releasing adhesions and reestablishing ease of movement in the joint.
Robert is known in his profession as
“The End Point Guy ” – difficult cases welcome!
Quotes about Robert's work –
“It's beneficial, there's no question about it. It's affected me physically and mentally – I feel much more prepared for practice every day. It's been excellent stuff. I think every player, when you go into a new season, you're looking for something that will give you an edge, and my work with Robert has definitely done that.”
-- Trace Armstrong
President, NFL Players Association
“Robert's program has affected my performance in such a way that I can now wash away things that bother me and replace it with positive thoughts. If I get in a situation where things would normally trouble me, without even thinking about it positive things seam to come out. I'm more prepared and more efficient with the time I have on the field. I don't waste time with negative thoughts, I'm out there really concentrating on how I can make myself better and achieve the goals I've set out for myself.”
-- Marcus Knight
Wide Receiver, Oakland Raiders
“Robert's work has definitely helped my speed, my agility, my flexibility as well as my ability to recover on a day to day basis. My initial burst out of my stance and my ability to stride out is drastically improved with the stretching program he puts me through. Anytime you can mentally feel better about yourself and you're more flexible and you have the ability to run faster, you're going to feel better mentally and more prepared and more confident to play better. At this point in my career, at 33 years of age I feel as good as I've ever felt.”
-- John Parrella
Defensive Tackle, Oakland Raiders